Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014: Year of the Stash Down!!!

I've always been an accumulator of stuff. I actually blame my parents a bit as they started me off with three collections: mint coins, stamps, and spoons from places of travel. Since then, through different phases in my life, I have added stuffed animals, books, CD's, DVD's, gemstones, video games, board games, Magic the Gathering cards (that has since left my possession) and dice, and now yarn and fiber. And to add insult to injury, I just might have had/still have complete Excel files on five of those collections.

So, I've come to the point with my crafting that I just buy because of the possibilities. I mean, one skein of fingering weight yarn can be a pair of socks, a shawl, a hat, mittens/gloves, a baby dress... on and on and on. AND FIBER- there's just so many more options!!! I wanted to challenge myself- no new purchases until mid February. Not because I need to, but because there are possibilities just waiting to become reality.



This isn't even my full 103+ fiber stashes. I also have 328+  yarn stashes...
Let the Stash Down begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment